Saturday, September 4, 2010

Recommended Resources for Learning Strategies

Below here are resources that I've compiled from a few websites. E-mail me any webpages that offer similar or better advice to students - I'm pretty sure YouTube has many videos posted on this topic. This is posted because some of the students in this course haven't learned effective techniques to maximize learning. Therefore, even though some of these pages contain "common sense" information, someone else may not feel that way about it. That's totally fine. Learning can start here.

I recognize everyone has their own style of learning, although some cannot identify their style - you will be able to identify it after reading the articles I've posted below:

From Study Tips
From Academic Tips (these are tips from other students):



Print these out and implement them in your studying - if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment