ANS and Neurotransmitters:
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haNoq8UbSyc (overview of the function of neurotransmitters - cool stuff!)
- http://faculty.stcc.edu/AandP/AP/AP2pages/Units14to17/unit14/ans.htm (this has some nice diagrams of neurotransmitters in the ANS)
- http://microvet.arizona.edu/courses/vsc401/autonomicnervous.html (nice quick sheet about ANS from University of Arizona)
- http://faculty.washington.edu/chudler/auto.html (I know this is Neuroscience for Kids, but the content surprisingly presented on the level of this class with some nice diagrams and words to remember the functions of both components of the ANS, which are involuntary - you have no control over - type of responses).
Spinal Nerves and Reflexes (found on the PNS level in coordination with the CNS):
- http://microvet.arizona.edu/courses/vsc401/pdf_files/spinalCord.PDF (another nice quick sheet from Univ. of Arizona - warning: this is a PDF document)
- http://www2.sunysuffolk.edu/czuraa/BIO130LectureMaterials/BIO130Chapter11Notes.pdf (very basic quick sheet from SUNY Suffolk - necessary definitions on here and visuals as well).
- http://sinoemedicalassociation.org/AP/musclequestionreview1.pdf (muscular system quiz to take for fun - answers are provided as well - this is DEFINITELY worth your time!)
See your book for visuals - they're probably the best you can find anywhere (I couldn't find any good cAMP as secondary messengers videos - sorry!).